Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mustard Tree Welcomes You!

My photos needed a home beyond my personal blog, welcome to that place. 



As I explored options for a name, I wanted something that reflected the photos I capture, who I am and the colorful world that I awake to each new day.
I love mustard. 
I love eating mustard. I love wearing [the color] mustard. I love decorating with [the color] mustard. And I love photographing all things mustard[colored.]

But more than just a love for mustard literally, the Biblical story of the mustard seed is one of my favorites. The cherry on top, the mortar that connected each of my ideas to the next, lies in the fact that a mustard tree does not exist.

*A mustard seed grows into a small bush, not nearly a shade tree, as is indicated in the parable.
That to me is eclectic, unpredictable ... perfect.
Welcome to Mustard Tree Photography!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment